Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
ATDW is Australia’s largest tourism online database. It allows Tasmanian tourism operators to easily promote their business or events on numerous digital platforms that connect directly to consumers.
Listing your business with ATDW-Online means you will get exposure on travel websites around Australia, including Tasmania’s official travel website, Discover Tasmania, which receives over 2 million visits a year.
ATDW-Online is free and allows your business to appear on over 50 websites including
- Tourism Tasmania’s consumer facing site Discover Tasmania
- Tourism Australia Australia.com
- Tasmania’s regional tourism organisation websites
- National tourism distributor websites and many more.
Please note that while distributor websites draw on ATDW-Online data to display tourism products, not all distributors display every category type stored in the platform; this is at the discretion of the distributor website.
What are the benefits?
An ATDW-Online listing has many benefits for tourism operators including:
- Increased exposure online, through one listing that is seen on multiple sites
- Control your own information, with automatic and instant updates for your business listing across all sites including Google My Business
- Mobile phone compatible
- Option to translate your listing into several languages providing additional distribution for your business (at an additional cost)
- Access to business intelligence and analytics
- Listing your business on ATDW is free
Register and manage your listing
Visit www.atdw-online.com.au to register and manage your listing. Changes to your business details and images can be made at any time.
Remember to keep your listing up to date, listings automatically expire if they are not updated every 12 months.
Tourism Tasmania oversees ATDW-Online for all Tasmanian listings.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for ATDW-Online assistance including how to register, set-up or update your listing, contact Tourism Tasmania on (03) 6165 5286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ATDW frequently asked questions
ATDW listing guidelines
The below guidelines outline the general listing criteria, applicable to all ATDW categories. It also defines the ATDW listing exclusion criteria.