Winter 2021 - Expressions of interest
Expressions of interest are now closed. Find out more about the Off Season campaign and how you can get involved here.
This winter it’s critical that we do as much as we can to encourage visitation to the state and support the continuing recovery of the tourism and hospitality industry.
Tourism Tasmania is currently planning its biggest ever winter campaign aimed at showcasing the distinct experiences on offer in Tasmania during the cooler months. Our marketing program will harness the competitive edge we have over other states and show travellers that winter is a season worth embracing, rather than escaping.
We want to own winter, play to our strengths and invite you to join us in sharing our winter offering with the rest of Australia in our own anti-ordinary way. To ensure we can leverage the greatest share of voice in the domestic market, we are encouraging as many tourism operators as possible to get involved and help bring Tasmania’s winter program to life.
If you’re interested in joining us in positioning Tassie as a ‘must do’ winter experience, we invite you to submit an expression of interest in participating in our winter program.
Your participation will include:
- a special listing on Discover Tasmania
- a toolkit and winter symbol for use in your business and marketing activity
- an opportunity for inclusion in Tourism Tasmania’s winter campaign activity
Expression of Interest (EOI) Process
- Register to receive the EOI Guidelines. The Guidelines contain detailed information on the winter program opportunity, how your business can participate and examples of special winter offerings. Register now
- Develop or confirm what you’ll be offering visitors this winter. This may be:
- an existing offer or aspect of your business that appeals to the senses or is particularly interesting or different in winter;
- or you may wish to create something new or special for the winter season.
- Submit your Winter Program EOI for review. EOI submissions are now closed.
As we review the EOIs and develop program content Tourism Tasmania will:
- Aim to include as many registered (via the EOI process) products/experiences as possible across our channels
- Consider product/experience inclusions in the context of;
- achieving a balance of products/experiences and ensuring we showcase all regions of the state;
- include experiences that are unique to winter 2021;
- ensure our content and creative supports safety and conservation messaging with respect to our wildlife and natural environment; and
- include products/experiences that are aligned to Tasmania’s brand (you can read more about our brand here).
Please note. We don’t guarantee that your product or experience will be featured in the winter program and we don’t tolerate or promote offensive behaviours or communications.
Tourism Tasmania values the privacy of individual's personal information. This information will be used for the purposes of developing content for the Winter 2021 Program. Please click here for more information on Tourism Tasmania’s privacy statement and practices as set out in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.